Student of the Week1/14/21
- K-2 – Cheyenne Wilemon, Cheyenne was nominated because she cheers others on, works hard, has great classroom behavior, and celebrates when others are awarded.
- 3-4 – Caston Price, Caston was nominated because he is kind to others, works hard and never complains. Caston is very well mannered and respectful.
- 5/6 – Hudson Bridges, Hudson was nominated because he is respectful, participates, and always does his best.
- 7/8 – Madison Mears, Madison always has a smile on her face, is kind to others, and always works hard.
- 9/10 – Carson Null, is very friendly, has been working very hard, has submitted all assignments on time with 100% completion.
- 11/12 – Gabe Bennett, is very friendly and involved at school. Gabe recently made a 31 on the ACT.